This special program lets you skip the July or August payments* on your credit union loan(s). If you are interested in participating, a small processing fee of $20 per loan is all you need to get started!
To qualify for the Skip-A-Pay Program:
- Your credit union accounts must be in good standing without any negative balances
- Your loan must be current and not in default
- Your loan must have at least three (3) months of payment history
- You must pay a $20 processing fee
- You must carry proper insurance without any active CPI premiums on the loan (Auto)
The following loan types are excluded from the program:
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC’s)
- Lines of Credit
- Credit Cards
- Business Loans
- Loans being paid through disability insurance
You can now use our online DocuSign eSignature service. It is simple, quick, and most importantly safe and secure. With this service, you can complete a CJFCU Summer Skip-A-Payment application, then electronically sign the form using a secure and intuitive online process. To begin, click the link below.
If there are co-borrowers required for this document to be completed, please enter the name and email of these other recipients. An email will be sent inviting them to sign along with you.
Please allow at least two business days for the Credit Union to process your request. A representative will be in touch with you once your application is processed.
*The Summer Skip-a-pay will advance the loans due date by one month on the loan indicated on the application, and will extend the maturity date of the loan. Interest will continue to accrue on the loan for the months of July or August. Deferring a payment might affect the amount of life and/or disability insurance claims. The Skip-A-Pay application must be received before the loan payment is due on the first of the month. Central Jersey FCU reserves the right to deny any Skip-A-Pay application.