Holiday/Vacation Club Accounts
CJFCU’s Club Accounts are a great way to save through-out the year for that vacation you’ve been planning or for holiday shopping. Club Accounts are a Term Account that mature annually and earn a higher dividend* than a regular savings account.
Save the painless way: Have a fixed dollar amount transferred to your club account each pay period!
- Holiday Club matures annually each October
- Vacation Club matures annually each April
- A minimum deposit of $5.00 is all that is needed to open the account
- A minimum balance of $100.00 to earn dividends
- You will receive a statement at least Quarterly
- Holiday/Vacation Clubs funds are transferred to your Master Savings Account automatically at maturity
Open a CJFCU Holiday/Vacation Club and the money will be there when you need it.
*Early withdrawals or account closure will result in a $30.00 early withdrawal fee.