As of 3/08/2021
We are looking for a reliable part-time teller who will provide friendly and efficient service to our membership, will follow security guidelines, policies and procedures, and accurately and efficiently process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and other teller-related transactions.
This is a part-time position working a minimum of 10 hours a week, 1-2 days per week, and every Saturday.
- Perform basic financial transactions including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, check cashing, transfers and loan payments
- Perform tasks such as redeeming United States Savings bonds, issuing money orders and official checks
- Respond to basic members inquires on account history and balances
- Prepare daily proof sheet at the close of business each day
- Recognize and act upon cross sell opportunities by offering beneficial products and services to each member
- other duties as assigned
- Teller experience required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow procedures and strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual attendance
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work every Saturday
Interested applicants should send their resume to: Resumes@cjfcu.org
Central Jersey FCU looks for service-oriented team players with strong interpersonal skills. Our employee package includes competitive salaries; comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug insurance; 401-K retirement plan with employer match; life insurance; long-term disability insurance; and paid time off.
Central Jersey Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. It is the credit union’s policy to grant equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, physical or mental ability, or veteran’s status. The credit union provides equal opportunities in employment, promotion, wages, benefits, and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
To apply, please submit résumé to:
Central Jersey FCU
380 Berry Street
Woodbridge, NJ 07095