Covid-19 has not completely gone away and we encourage everyone to use caution while we begin to return to normal. We strongly encourage you to continue to use CJFCU’s electronic services for account access, and making appointments to see a Member Service Representative. For the safety of our staff and members, please do not come in if you are sick, or have been in contact with anyone who is sick, now or within the last two weeks.
We strongly encourage you to continue to use CJFCU’s electronic services for account access. You can access your account 24/7 using any of our services:
- Online Banking and our Mobile App. You can make payments, view transactions, check balances, and more. It only takes a few minutes to enroll, so enroll today if you haven’t done so already. Enroll in Bill Payment to manage all your bills from one location, instead of logging into multiple sites. With Bill Payment, you get to decide when your payment is mailed.
- Online Loan Applications and Account Opening. Apply for a loan or open a new membership from the comfort and safety of your home! Look for the “Apply” link located on our website home page under our CJFCU logo.
- Telephone Teller. Call our branch at 732-634-0600 and press option “1” to be connected to our telephone teller system. Telephone teller allows you to check your balances, transfer funds between accounts, and more.
- Visa Debit Card*. A Visa Debit Card allows you to withdraw funds from any ATM (use our ATM finder to locate a CO-OP surcharge free ATM near you) as well as make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted. * An active checking account is required
- ATM. Our ATM is now open as a walk-up ATM, located next to our parking lot entrance.
We are here to help you with your financial needs. Our Member Service Representatives are available to take your calls Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, and on Saturday from 9am – 12 pm. We thank you in advance for your patience as we have been experiencing a higher call volume. Please leave a message and a representative will return your call as soon as possible.
Appointments are Recommended to Speak to a Member Service Representative In-Person.
Appointments with a Member Service Representative can be scheduled for Monday – Friday 9am to 4:30pm.
To speak with a Member Service Representative, please call 732-634-0600.
We encourage you to continue using our 2 drive-up lanes for all your banking transactions.
Our Drive-Up is open: Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm, and Saturday 9am – 1pm.
Teller Services are now available in our Lobby: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. (The Lobby is currently closed on Saturday for teller services)
Applying for a loan is simple with our online loan application! If you have any questions regarding a loan application, please call 732-634-0600.
Learn What Precautions You Can Take About the Coronavirus:
Call the NJ Coronavirus & Poison Center Hotline at 1-800-222-1222 or 1-800-962-1253 if using out-of-state phone line. Trained healthcare professionals are standing by to answer your call 24/7 OR visit nj.gov/health.
Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.