Reopening Plans and New Protocols
As we re-open our doors to you, our valued member, we want you to know that your health and safety are our top priorities.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the teller counter and in each member service office.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the lobby.
- There will be clearly marked designated enter and exit doors.
- To comply with CDC guidelines and social distancing standards (6-feet apart), a limited number of members will be allowed in at one time, so please do your best to bank solo.
- Come prepared with your completed transaction slip or bring your own pen
- Everyone entering the building is required to wear a mask.
- You will be instructed to briefly lower your mask for security before entering the lobby.
- You may also be asked to lower your mask by an employee to validate your identity.
- You will be directed to our drive up if you do not have or cannot wear a mask.
- Appointments are required to see a member service representative
- To make an appointment please call 732-634-0600 or send a secure message through mobile banking.
- Representatives are available by phone or secure message Monday-Friday 9-5 and Saturdays 9-12.
For your convenience and safety, we strongly encourage you to continue to use CJFCU’s electronic services, ATM (withdrawals and deposits) and drive up for contact-free banking. Apply for loans, open new memberships, review your account history, and request a check withdrawal from the comfort and safety of your home.
Effective Monday July 6, 2020
-Due to the 5 person maximum, we will not be servicing Co-Op Shared Branching at this time
We greatly appreciate your cooperation with these new operation protocols and look forward to continuing to serve all your financial needs.
Learn what precautions you can take about the Coronavirus:
Call the NJ Coronavirus & Poison Center Hotline at
1-800-222-1222 or 1-800-962-1253 if using out-of-state phone line
Trained healthcare professionals are standing by to answer your call 24/7 OR visit nj.gov/health
or you can also visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.